Monday, September 21, 2009

Curly Autumn Tree


Click image(s) to see the larger version(s).

This tattoo comes from the Flickrstream of MadeMistakes and is licensed under Creative Commons.

This is an original design by the owner and I'm just lovin' it! It's an autumn type of tattoo what with there being no leaves on the tree but the little curled branch is evocative of the fun and playfulness of this time of year as well. And the bird looks to me like a raven and that's all Edgar Allen Poe and that's autumn and Halloween-ish too. Nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this tattoo. I find it evocative and I feel that it could be added to easily if one wanted. I can just see another bird added, leaves added, stars added as the person moves along their path.

Livia Indica said...

I can see some stuff being added to this too, but I also kinda like the stark simplicity of it.

Anonymous said...

This piece is my life just now...