Friday, January 2, 2009

Under Construction

I'm currently in the process of changing my template. After many trials and tribulations I think I've finally decided on this blue and white template. But I haven't got the the links, bloglists and other info and bits and pieces up yet. So, stay tuned. Or not, as this blog might look crappy for a few days.

FYI: I'm going to start linking to specific artists sites. So, if you know of some tattoo artists who seem to specialize in pagan or magical themes, or who may be pagans themselves, leave me a link won't you?

UPDATE: After two headache-filled nights of tinkering I think I'm finally done with the new template. I hope you all like it!

2 comments:

Randilin said...

I love three column layouts. Great site. I love look through the various bits of Ink. I'll be submitting a few of my own pictures. You might be interested in joining the Pagan Bloggers Network it is a group of pagan blogs to make it easier for all of us to find on another.

http://betweentheticks.blogspot.com/2008/04/pagan-bloggers-network_08.html

Livia Indica said...

I'm glad to hear some positive feedback about the new layout. I've always been hesitant about 3 columns, sometimes they make a blog look too cluttered. But I'm happy with this plain white look.

I'm looking forward to seeing your ink!

And I'm all about the network, I've already got my links and graphics up. We pagan bloggers need to help each other out any way we can.