Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Unique Moons

These super cool moons come from Tahlea of Geekwitch; she is the twelfth person to submit art! She had this to say about her tattoo:

The design represents many things to me. As it’s a triple moon design, the first and most obvious one is that of the moon and the Triple Goddess, and my devotion to her. Secondly, I am one of three children, and thirdly, everything happens to me in threes – good and bad. Fourth, it’s a reminder to remember the past, live the present and look forward to the future, and finally it represents my love for the moon, which I’ve felt a deep connection with, even long before I came across Neo-Paganism.


Thanks to Tahlea for submitting her ink!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting my tattoo - how exciting!
One thing I want to mention is that the link isn't linked to my site, but I appreciate you taking the time to put my picture up!

Livia Indica said...

Ooops! Had a little problem with my code there, sorry 'bout that. It's fixed now. And thanks again for submitting your tattoo!