Friday, August 29, 2008

Blog Award

The folks over at MetaPagan have nominated NeoPagan Ink for an award. Yay!

The rules are:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs nominated.

So, here are my seven picks, in no particular order. These aren't all strictly pagan blogs, but they're all awesome.

1. Hecate, politics and paganism
2. At the end of Desire, one woman's pagan path
3. Witches and Scientists, a blog stressing the importance of scientific discovery
4. Herbal Connection, a woman's view of shamanic principles
5. The Herbalist's Path, a great herbal blog
6. Earth and Tree, the natural world with great photos
7. Got Medieval, medieval history, art and humor

2 comments:

Marion said...

Thank you so much, Livia! I'm so glad we connected;I think you and your blogs are awesome, as well.

Sometimes, I wish the lack of time wasn't such an issue...I try and go back and read previous posts of my favourite blogs, and I'm usually interrupted. But I have managed to peruse some of yours and I've enjoyed them thoroughly!

Livia Indica said...

You're very welcome! And thanks too!